St. Augustine Gothic

St. Augustine Gothic

Monday, March 29, 2010


























It's been awhile since I've posted. It is hard to get excited about planting when it is still so cold. We have put in some sod in the back yard hoping that it could stand up to the boys. It looks great but no matter how much we water the dogs urine has already done a job. All four seem to pee in the same spot so maybe the rest will be OK.










Since I've been home all day getting ready for tonight's Seder I spent some time in the garden. I am still concerned about planting peppers and tomatoes but hopefully the early crops will make it. I started alot of plants from seeds and I'm sure how that is working. It's really hard to get those tender little plants out of the tray and into the ground without tearing them apart.






No comments:

Post a Comment